What You GetThe primary focus is on basketball training for athletes from ages 6 on up to the collegiate level. Services include instruction in shooting, passing, ball handling, strategic understanding, and court awareness at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels. Dothan Hoops aims to help build improvements to individuals’ skill levels based on their desires. As well as to support school and community basketball programs by preparing athletes for better performance while building character. The primary delivery channel will be through the instruction of a curriculum that addresses fundamental basketball skills, sports psychology, and awareness of skill progression.
Note: Group training sessions will focus on all fundamentals of basketball including shooting, footwork, dribbling, passing, defense, & basketball IQ.
2nd Annual Hooptober BasketballCamp
- October 30th-31st 2021
- Sat. @ 12pm-2pm & Sun. @ 4pm-6pm
- OPEN TO ALL BOYS & GIRLS AGES 6-17
2 Day skill camp designed to polish and further develop fundamentals and advanced skill sets while preparing campers for their upcoming seasons.
- Includes (4) 1-hour weekly small group training sessions and 1 competitive play session
- Includes (6) 1-hour small group training sessions and 2 competitive play sessions
- includes (8) 1-hour small group training session, 2 competitive play sessions per month and 1 private session per month
Small GroupSingle Session
- This session will focus on all fundamentals of basketball including shooting, footwork, dribbling, defense, and basketball IQ.
Private TrainingSingle Session
- This is a one on one training session with the focus on instant improvement to individual skills and IQ.
Competitive PlaySingle Session
- In this session, players are divided into teams and will play full-court official games. The focus will be on court awareness and team play.
Join The Dothan Hoops
The primary focus is on basketball training for youth ages 5 to 18. Services include instruction in shooting, passing, ball handling, strategic understanding and court awareness at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels. .
About Our Location
Mon- Fri 4pm -8pm
Saturday - appointment only
Location: 128 S. Woodburn Dr, Dothan, AL 36305